Induction unit for mixing ventilation IG-M-LB, for horizontal floor mountingInduction unit for cooling, heating, and fresh air supply along the building facade, via a raised floor, providing a high level of thermal comfort.
- Primary air volume flow rate: 4 – 36 l/s [15 – 130 m³/h]
- Total cooling output: max. 1 320 W
- Chilled water temperature: 15 / 17 °C
- Heating output: max. 1 200 W
- Hot water temperature: 50 / 40 °C
- Heating output with self-convection:
- 350 W
- 1 150 mm
- (lieferbar 800, 900, 1 150, 1 350, 1 600 mm)
- Grille depth: 380 or 500 mm
- Height: 220 mm
Category- Facade- and floorsystems
- For cooling, heating, and fresh air supply along the facade, via a raised floor, providing a high level of thermal comfort
- Primary air volume flow rate: 4 to 36 l/s [15 to 130 m/h]
- Low pressure loss (70 to 200 Pa), therefore energy-saving operation
- Low sound power level
- Heating also possible without primary air, which saves energy when heating at night and at weekends
- Heat exchanger cleanable from the top or the bottom (in compliance with requirements of VDI 6022).
- The large fin spacing enables easy cleaning and obviates the need for a filter.
- Suitable for new or refurbished buildings
- Optional accessory: condensate tank below the heat exchanger, inclusive of drain with ½” connector