High-capacity convective system LUVAS-D for cooling, for mounting below or flush with the ceilingLUVAS high-capacity convective systems are modern solutions for cost-effective cooling and heating of spaces. Combining very high performance density and aesthetic design, they are an unobtrusive means of enhancing thermal comfort. In summer they provide refreshment, in winter the LUVAS profile systems for installation at inner facades and walls help meet the heat requirements and counter discomfortable cold air drop along facades. They can be used in conjunction with other air-conditioning systems. LUVAS systems are available either as ceiling systems or as profile systems for installation at inner facades and walls (see our product information “High-capacity convective system LUVAS-S, for cooling and heating for installation at inner facades and walls”).
- Plafondconvectoren voorzien van elektrische ventilatoren.
Category- Chilled beams - Cool- and heatingsystems
- For cooling and heating
- Cooling output: 1 750 W for unit length (Delta Twater = 10 K, Delta Tair = 8 K)
- Heating output: 936 W for unit length (Delta Twater = 15 K)
- Fresh air supply
- Primary air volume flow rate 2.8 to 36 l/s [10 to 130 m³/h]
- Can incorporate ceiling services such as lighting, presence detectors, etc.
- Customized solutions
- Suitable for retrofit applications
- Compact unit
- Easy and quick installation