- The actual leakage rates for housings and seat of damper blade are much lower than specified in the requirement according to DIN 25 496.
- The damper is designed to operate without any failure at an operating pressure of 1.1- times of the admissible operating pressure of the damper.
- The tightness of seat of damper blade is testable in built-in situation.
- For maintenance purposes, e. g. lubricating, if required, there is no dismantling of the damper from the duct system necessary.
- All media touched parts are welded continuously and without gaps to ensure an easy decontamination.